The Women’s Treatment Center is a nationally-recognized model of treatment for substance abuse. We offer a comprehensive menu of treatment services and programs based on understanding the complex needs of women battling substance abuse including:
- A 16-bed unit for women over 18 who are in need of safe withdrawal from opiates, alcohol or other drugs.
- Residential substance abuse treatment programs for women with children under age 6, or women unaccompanied by children.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid addiction
- Project Futures for women referred by the Department of Children and Family Services who are in danger of losing their children due to substance abuse.
Recovery Home Transitional Living
For women who have completed residential treatment and need a supportive environment to continue their recovery.
Includes outpatient treatment at TWTC, and vocational and employment training through agency partners.
A graduated level system offers increased personal responsibilities and freedom.